Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Keep It Moving Pledge

Dr. Alicia Francis - a.k.a. "Dr. Li"
From this day on out, I will Keep It Moving

By staying in control of my life.

I will not let other people, events, or situations make me lose focus on the bigger picture in my life, which is being happy, peaceful, purposeful, and prosperous.

I understand that it is up to me on what kind of life I live.No one else has control over my life unless I give them control, in which I will not do, because I love myself too much.

I understand I will be faced with the good, the bad, and the ugly in life, But no matter what the situation is I will Keep It Moving.
I have a choice to focus on the positive and be positive which will influence how happy, peaceful, purposeful and prosperous I am. Or I have the choice to focus on the negative and be negative which will only hurt me and hold me back from being all I can be.

So, I have decided today to take control of my life and Keep It Moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment