Monday, September 20, 2010

An Advice to me from my Ex-CEO

-----Original Message-----
From: Balgopal C
Sent: Monday, 25 July, 2005 09:27 AM
To: Suprasad Kalluraya V
Cc: H T Bhat
Subject: RE: Thank you

Glad that, you "NOW” feel the way you do …Balgopal


 -----Original Message-----
From:                     Suprasad Kalluraya V 
Sent:                      25 July, 2005 09:03 AM
To:                          Balgopal C
Cc:                          H T Bhat
Subject:                Thank you

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the advice and suggestion given by you on Saturday.

Yesterday I took some time for myself to re-think on what you and H.T. Bhat told me and felt it was very insignificant on my part to worry about things. You may also be glad to know that I have recorded your saying in writing for my future reference, when I feel I might require it.

From today you will see a new revived ‘me’ thinking in the lines as told by you, working for the present “now” and not worrying too much about past or future…

I feel light and thanks for that…

Regards,

Suprasaad

******************************************************************************
July 23, 2005

Dear Diary,

Today CB Sir had called me inquiring what was disturbing me.

The excerpts of the meeting are being reproduced here for my future reference and guidance.

CB Sir:
“This is not an official meeting but something personal. Yesterday Mr. H.T. Bhat was telling me that you are disturbed with something. I have nothing to do with your personal things. But since Mr. H.T. Bhat is close to me and your family is close to him, I asked him whether I could talk to you and so I thought I call you and talk to you.

I do not know what your problems are and I do not want to know if you have professional or personal related problems. But I want to tell you that there are so many problems which I have faced and all that has only hardened me.

In my life long experience, what I have learnt is LIFE is nothing but suffering. You may see a child when born cries because it is hungry. Later it is sorrow because it wants something and this goes on as a part of life.

We are all part of destiny; a mere pawns of chess in the hands of destiny. I do not believe in God and in my experience of life I understand that life is suffering.

HAPPINESS is only internal to us. It cannot be seen (like hunger) by others. It has to be experienced within. If I tell you to make a list of things that make you happy and if I provide you all those materialistic things, I am sure you shall not be happy until you feel internally. You further note that happiness based on materialistic things shall be momentary.

What is right or wrong cannot be judged by anyone. For instance yesterday, I was at my terrace when I saw an earthworm surrounded by ants. I could see the worm struggling. I thought I shall help the worm and hence took a leaf and rescued the worm from the ants. But then I was thinking have I done right in rescuing the worm. I realized that I am might be wrong. It could be that the ants were really hungry and the worm in final stages of life and the ants were more need of the worm to survive.

We need to work in the present (i.e. NOW). The past is dead and the future is unknown. Do not worry about the past nor think of the future. The destiny will decide everything.

Sometimes I feel we are foolish to say that we should be remembered after death. But what is the use of fame when you are not there to enjoy it.

Always do not expect anything for yourself and do not allow that to suppress you from achieving anything.

We are all part of a big universe. When seen from the macroscopic point, an ant and a man are equivalent. We are smaller than what atoms are now for us, when seen in the context of the universe. Then in that case our individual problems are insignificant to the whole universe.

I am the king of Dynaspede only for a small duration after which I do not know what will happen. But I live in now and destiny takes me where I should go.

I do not regret my past and believe in 2 principles. I do not lie and I do not do things which hurt others.

Finally I would say live for “NOW” and let destiny play its role. Good luck.”

*********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment